Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pre-prod 1 cont....

... Alma arrived later. She had trouble parking. I really thought she was gonna back out after hearing from Bianca that they had a rift between them after a not-so-pleasant working experience for the infamous Haw-Ang. Good thing she decided to stick with it. I'm still hoping this production could help get them on good terms again... Well at least there's Bambi who can act as a mediator of sorts.

Sunshine came last, she had just come from the launching of Rights Vol. 2. We all know she's our editor, but she volunteered to play the part of Nara. To my dismay. But everyone at the table was for it especially Bianca. I'll have to think about it. Shine was a dancer with theater background before her foray into editing and filmmaking. And its important that Nara can move and act. But, my gut says no, she isn't it... Sorry shine...

Further discussions ensued, phone numbers exchanged and the meeting ended with a scheduled occular on the 28th. This is during mercury retrograde so I'm a bit scared. But heck, this needs to be done asap. Bianca and Bambi left and us remaining girls transferred to Katips with Sig B. joining us. We got to watch the xenoa trailer together over a san mig light bucket plus google some possible actors for the role of Elis.

No comments: